Sunday, August 24, 2008

Apple Country Orchards, Idalou, Texas

On Friday, August 22, 2008, Mason, Nola, and I joined some StrollerFriends at the AppleCountryOrchards in Idalou, Texas. We had so much fun! We got to take a tour, play with Lady Bugs, and go on a Hayride. I would highly recommend it. They are having an Apple Butter Festival, September 13-14, and Pumpkin Fest, October 11-12. We will definitely be revisiting the Orchards around Pumpkin season. I have to get those Fall Pumpkin Patch Pictures. Anyway, since Jonna has dubbed me StrollerFit's Official Photographer. I had to live up to my title and get some shots in during our visit to the Orchard. These are only a few of the 100+ that I took. If you are interested I posted more of Mason and Nola on my Little Jessi Blog. Enjoy!















Posted by Picasa

0 comments: