Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Woods Family, September 16, 2008




I have such an awesome family, who trusts me to take their portraits for them. This shoot was such a big deal for Crystal. She stressed out more than anyone I know getting ready for these pictures. It was so funny. I hope we at least got a few good ones.

These are a few of my favorites I shot of the other Woods' family (Jason's younger brother and his family).









Jacie and Brooke were both so cute. The camera and I loved them. They were perfect! I think it is a girl thing. We all love to have our pictures taken.




I got this idea from another photographer. I can't remember which one, or I would giver her credit. The girls tried their hardest to hold the frame up, but it was just a little too heavy. The pictures were still priceless.




Jacie and Brooke are my two nieces. Brooke is just a couple of months younger than Mason. Anyway, I am ashamed to admit that we just don't spend enough time with each other aside from family gatherings. The last time I did a semi-professional shoot of the girls was Christmas 2007. I got some really awesome shots of Jacie and Brooke was your typical 2 year old. I must say I was very impressed with Brooke this time. She loved the camera, and the camera loved her. She was just so adorable. Brooke even had a pose she had been practicing. It was seriously the cutest thing I have seen in a while.


Brooke, The Pose



I can't just brag about Brooke. Jacie is a natural, too.

I almost forgot the Lollipops. Jered was such a trooper. He snuck away from work to take pictures, and stayed gone a little longer than he wanted. He was so ready to leave, but we had to have lollipop pictures. Our shoot wouldn't have been complete. These were taken on our way out. It may have been the highlight of the entire shoot, at least for the girls.


What a perfect ending......Sugary, sweet lollipops.


Posted by Picasa

0 comments: